Trust is important, especially when it comes to your data. For this reason, we consider it our obligation to collect only the data that is absolutely necessary as well as to manage the data with due care and to protect it from misuse.
SHAPED (the Swiss Health Alliance for Interprofessional Education) strictly adheres to the data protection regulations when collecting and processing your data. Below you will find information on the processing of your data and the rights you have:
1. Name and Contact Details of the Responsible Entity: SHAPED - Swiss Health Alliance for Interprofessional Education 3000 Berne email@example.com
2. Categories of Personal Data Collected SHAPED collects the following data: - first name, last name, - e-mail address, - telephone number, - field and year of study
3. Purposes and Legal Bases of Processing Your data is collected in order to: - to be able to contact you - assign you to the projects you have selected (e.g. shadowing program, interprofessional case discussions, etc.) - to analyze and improve our projects for future interested parties Your data will be processed on the basis of Art. 6 (1)(a) and (b) DSGVO.
4. Recipients or Categories of Recipients of the Personal Data Your personal data will be transmitted to: - facilitators and tutors of our projects for which you have registered
5. Transfer of Personal Data to a Third Country There are no plans to transfer your personal data to a third country or an international organization.
6. Duration of the Storage of Personal Data After collection by SHAPED, your data will be stored for as long as is necessary for the respective task fulfillment.
7. Data Subject Rights According to the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights: - to be informed whether and which personal data we have stored about you and to receive copies of this data, - to request the correction, completion, or deletion of your personal data that is incorrect or not processed in accordance with the law, - require us to restrict the processing of your personal data, - object, in certain circumstances, to the processing of your personal data or withdraw the consent previously given for the processing, - request data portability, - know the identity of third parties to whom your personal data is transferred; and - lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority.
To exercise your rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the address above.