Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the services of SHAPED - the Swiss Health Alliance for Interprofessional Education (3000 Bern).
1. Acknowledgment These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users (including visitors to our website) regarding the use of the services provided by SHAPED.
Your access to and use of the services provided by SHAPED is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to everyone (all visitors, users and others) who access or use the services provided by SHAPED.
By accessing or using the services of SHAPED you agree to be bound by said Terms and Conditions. If you are in disagreement with any part of these Terms and Conditions, you may not access said services.
2. Links to other Websites Our website can contain links to third-party websites or services that are not controlled or owned by SHAPED. Since we have no control over their content, we assume no responsibility for it - same goes for third-party Privacy Policies, or practices. You agree and acknowledge that SHAPED can not be held liable or responsible (directly or indirectly), for any loss or damage (alleged to be) caused by the (extended) use of said third-party content, services, etc.
We advise you to read the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit carefully.
3. Termination If you breach these Terms and Conditions, we may terminate or suspend your access immediately. This suspension may be done without prior notice or liability and including without limitation, for any reason whatsoever. Upon termination, your right to use our services, website, etc. will cease immediately.
4. Limitation of Liability To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall SHAPED or its members, tutors or facilitators be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever. This includes, but is not limited to, damages for loss of data, profit or information, for personal injury and loss of privacy related to the (inability to) use of our activities or projects.
5. Interprofessional Case Discussions (ICDs) Please note that SHAPED is an association led by students and young healthcare professionals, whose focus lies on the improvement of interprofessional collaboration and communication. Hence we decline all credibility for the rightness and completeness of the ICD-scripts. However, we always try to write and keep our ICD-scripts as accurate and as evidence-based as possible. The ICDs do not aim to provide sufficient medical knowledge to treat similar real-life patients and do not replace, but supplement, proper medical training. Please be aware that the written scripts - if not stated otherwise - and interprofessional case discussions as a whole are the intellectual property of SHAPED and the members of its ICD-team that created it. Any duplication or reproduction, even only of parts of the ICDs, without the explicit, written permission by the SHAPED executive board is strongly prohibited.
7. SHAPED projects in general Please be aware that the content on this website as well as the concepts and content of our projects (namely the interprofessional case discussions (ICDs) and the Shadowing Program) - if not stated otherwise - are the intellectual property of SHAPED and the members of its project-team that created it. Any duplication or reproduction, even only of parts of the projects and its materials, without the explicit, written permission by the SHAPED executive board is strongly prohibited.
8. "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" Disclaimer We try our best to provide you with the best of projects and activities that enrich the horizon of interprofessional education in the healthcare system of Switzerland. However, all our activities and projects are provided to you "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" and with all possible faults and defects. SHAPED, on its own behalf and on behalf of its facilitators and tutors, expressly disclaims all warranties with respect to our activities and/or projects. We take no warranty or undertaking, and make no representation of any kind that our activities and/or projects will achieve any intended results, meet your requirements, meet any reliability or performance or be error free.
9. Governing Law The laws of Switzerland (3000 Bern) shall govern these Terms of Conditions and your use of our services. Your use of this website and our services/projects may also be subject to other local, national or international laws.
10. Disputes Resolution If you have any concern or dispute about the available projects, services, our website and/or cause of SHAPED, you agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting SHAPED via email@example.com.
11. Severability Even if parts of these Terms and Conditions are found to be unenforceable or invalid, the validity and integrity of the other parts will not be infringed and the remaining parts will continue in full force and effect.
12. Changes to these Terms and Conditions We reserve the right (at our sole discretion) to modify or replace these terms at any time. We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms (with material change) taking effect.
By continuing to access or use our website and to take part in our projects and activities after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and our services.
13. Contact Us If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, you can contact us at anytime by email: office@shaped-ip..ch